Michiana Recycling and Disposal Services assist builders and contractors in achieving their LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) accreditation by diverting construction and demolition materials from the landfill. The LEED rating system is an internationally recognized green building certification system that was developed by U.S. Green Building Council.
Unlike most waste haulers, Michiana Recycling and Disposal Service does not require multiple dumpster's on job sites to recycle! Our unique ONE STOP ONE CONTAINER ONE TRUCK systems allows our customers to commingle their materials together in one dumpster, and then we sort all of the material at our state of the art Material Recovery Facility! Our facility is state licensed and state inspected for your quality assurance. This unique system relieves our customers of some of their most annoying problems.
- One dumpster on site versus multiple dumpster's
- Allows more working space at job site
- No monitoring or patrolling of the loads
- No need to sort out contaminates from loads
Michiana Recycling and Disposal Services can provide waste removal services, implement a recycling program for you, and document the results all to help you achieve your LEED certification. Please contact us for details.
Benefits of Green Building as noted by the U. S. Green Building Council:
- Enhance and protect ecosystems and biodiversity
- Improve air and water quality
- Reduce solid waste
- Conserve natural resources
- Improve air, thermal, and acoustic environments
- Enhance occupant comfort and health
- Reduce operating costs
- Enhance asset value and profits
- Improve employee productivity and satisfaction
- Optimize life-cycle economic performance
- Minimize strain on local infrastructure
- Contribute to overall quality of life